Well I Guess This Could Be A Blessing..Income Tax
Well, for some of us Income Tax can be a blessing. I filed my using Turbo Tax today and then filed it online. And.....guess what, I get some back! Now that is a real blessing!

Do any of you get some back?
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

well i filed my income tax but it went even i did not have to pay any but i did not get any back

:-)-----;-)-----Tongue-----Big Grin-----

dgrimm70
I'm sorry you didn't get anything back. It really is a great feeling to get some back. I usually do get some back and I use it for things that I really need. You know, if I didn't pay tithes and offerings I wouldn't get anything back. God knew what He was doing when He asked us to do this. (at least in my country) :-)
Well I filled out and sent in my taxes and got quite a bit back. And then they notified me that they were doing a review of my taxes. They did and guess what? I got more back. I got it back because of my tithe and offerings. So, yes, it was a real blessing!
DARLENE

well Praise the LORD

dgrimm70
May God bless you... Thank you for sharing this thread with us! I appreciate your contributed input!
You're welcome marilynanderson and thanks for your post.  It is very good to have people talking on this forum.  :-)
MARILYN ANDERSON

Greetings and  Welcome

I AM gald  you  posted on this  forum

hope  you  keep  posting 

dgrimm70