Shout Box . Why We Exist
Looks like we had a string of spammers today.
Yes, for some reason we did and now they've all been banned. Sad! :-(
Make it Happen! :-)
Yeah too bad. It take just a few to ruin the experience for everyone. When they get banned is it just the user name or does the email address play a role?
I think the email address also plays a role.....
That is good. So the same person can't just keep joining and doing the same thing under a different user name.
No, I'm quite sure they can't.
That's good.
This week we've still had quite a few people (from the same location) trying to join the forum but, they all have links to sales sites in their profiles. And some of them are from an address that in the past have posted a lot of links to sales sites, etc. So.....I've not been authorizing them to join. We do not need links to sales sites on this forum. It would be okay if they were posed in the section on Sales of Interest to the Single Adult but, most people post them everywhere. We certainly don't need that and the Shout Box states that very clearly.

What we need here are people who will make comments in discussion areas of interest to them.
Well....the Shout Box no longer exists.  Don't know what happened to it and we do miss it.  Sad!   Sad
You know.........................we don't have a shoutbox any more.  Don't know where it went but, it's gone...........sad!   Confused
And still, does it exist or not?

dissertation abstract editing services
You know Aiko, I don't know.  People very far away from me redid this forum and took it off.  Maybe I need to look at the program and then I'll know for sure.