Some Strange Ducks In This World!!!
There are some very strange ducks (people) in the world!! We should be very careful about dating sites. Check this out:

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/doll...a-infopane
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

YES there seems to be a lot of screams dealing with love

dgrimm70
Why would someone give money to someone when they didn't really know them? I'm sure they had been communicating for a while but, still. Must have been desperate to be in that relationship.
Well, Scary, I guess they didn't know them well enough, did they....and yes, they must have been desperate. We do have to be very careful these days, don't we!
SCARY and DARLENE

there are a lot of lonely people that want to be loved and are willing to most anything

dgrimm70
Yes, that is true but, it is very sad. I think if some people kept busy they wouldn't be so lonely, would they?
No, I think you're right Scary. We need to keep ourselves busy so we don't get so lonely. What can people do to keep busy? Well, there is always volunteering for things like feeding the homeless, etc.
Now who would do something so stupid? I mean those who would get into a relationship just to get someone's money. Crazy people in this world!
Yes, it's hard to believe that some people would do such a thing just to get money. Aren't good marriage relationships worth more then money?