Prayer For This Forum
The forum is still doing well in regards to spam. Still a lot of people trying to join though and they aren't able to. The spam blockers appear to be working. We just need more people adding comments.
Make it Happen! :-)
God must be answering your prayer for the forum since you don't have as much spam as you used to. Spam can be good but, it does need to be put in the right place.
Yes, I do think God is answering our prayer for the forum. I now don't have to spend sooooo much time deleting posts and banning people for putting links to sales sites in the wrong place in the forum. There is a place in the forum where those can be added but, not all over the place. I'm very glad and happy now.
This forum still needs our prayers. We need more people adding comments. The people who were adding spam seem to be blocked by the spam blockers and perhaps me. I am aware of where most of the spammers come from and have not been activating their accounts. That might be helping. I really don't mind the spammers as long as they don't add links to their sales sites. Now, if they put them in the right place in the forum only that would be okay but many of them put them everywhere. We don't need that.

So, if you would like to join and add your comments to discussion topics in this forum that would be wonderful!