Prayer For This Forum
Yes, it would be nice to have more people join in the discussion here. Even if they don't, you have so much great information here that a person could stay here for a very long time.
Still a nice place to come to.
Thanks Scary. Glad you like this place. Actually I like it too. Perhaps I spend too much time here.
Make it Happen! :-)
Yes, this forum needs prayer. Last weekend it struggled with people adding spam throughout the forum. It was a sad event! Hopefully it won't happen again. I hate banning people but, have to do it if some are doing strange things......
Now, why in the world do people go to a website and add links? I really don't understand. I guess it is because of free advertising? Strange....

Yes, I will be praying for this place. I really like it and wouldn't want anything bad to happen to it. Thanks for all you do darlene and dgrimm70. Appreciate it!
From what I have seen people doing on this forum while I'm here I'd have to say this forum does need prayer. Wish it was a place where people would come and talk and share their ideas. That would really, really make this a neat place! Well it already is a neat place but, it would make it even neater. :-)
Thanks Scary. Yes, the forum does need prayer and it need a lot of people adding their comments.
Well Scary, things have been quite quiet around here lately. I guess people aren't able to join because of the anti spam program we have. So, if they do want to join they need to try more then once.....
With 210 people on the forum today, it's can't be a quiet place anymore. Sounds like it's growing. That's really good! :-)
Yes, you're right it is good that it is growing. Now we just need people to join in the discussion. Sure would like that!
The forum has been doing better in regards to spam. That is truly a relief. I don't like banning people but, when they keep adding spam it is something I have to do. Something that has been happening and has really been helping is not activating those that add spam. And...........it has really been helping.

Still would like a lot of new members who join in the discussion though. That would be wonderful!
I am praying.......
Thanks for the prayers, Scary. They are much appreciated!
The employees of a company that were adding the spam have not been coming to the forum very much because they were not being activated. I'd love to have each one of them here if they didn't add spam though. They would certainly be welcome.
DARLENE

YES praying for this forum

dgrimm70
We still have quite a few people coming to the forum at all times but, not many of them are adding their comments. Also not that many joining. I know the company the cares for the mechanics of this forum added some spam blockers because we were having too many adding links to sales advertising site and it is more difficult to join but, we still need some more adding their comments. Hope you can join to add your comments. Looking forward to having you.