How To Become A Member
Still not getting much spam on this forum now. I now am aware of some people's IP address who were posting sale sites and spam and I do not activate them. So.......thanks to all for not posting spam. That we do not need! :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
This past week one person added about 2 pages of threads. Sure don't need those kinds of posts because they all need to be deleted. How sad!
It looks like this is now working........Wonderful!  :-)
Still working for me.....hope it works for you.  :-)
Wink 
DARLENE

well I am glad that there is ways to get rid of spam

dgrimm70
Yes, there are ways to get rid of spam and it's really great to find you posting here dgrimm70!  :-)
Things still haven't changed much so you can become a member as given above.  Really hope you can join and become a member.
Yes, this forum is pretty much the same as the last one but, there are a few changes but nothing terrible.  :-)
Thank you sooooo much to all those who want to add spam, sales sites, etc., but do not.  We are soooooo happy to have you here and are sooooooo happy that you are not posting any spam.  

Lately the forum has been doing very well in regard to less spam.  We don't need that and I don't like banning people but, I do it if I have to.  So....thanks to all of you who tempted to add spam but do not.  You are greatly appreciated!   Smile
DARLENE

well this  is  good  people  are  learning  were to  put their  posts

dgrimm70