Best Website Creation Program
Still haven't become a church or school and are still using the system and paying for it...... :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
Well, tomorrow (Sept 1/17) I will be posting on our SAGE website some pictures of our recent SAGE Mamawi Atosketan Native School Work Project. But....today I'm still tired and recovering. I was leading out and I walked millions of miles keeping things going. :-)
Well Simple Updates is still keeping this forum going. So glad to have them!
Simple Update is still working very well and keeps our forum running very smoothly. Really appreciate them!
Our website is no more but the Website creation Program still is a great one! Simple Updates is still going strong...............they host this forum and do a great job!
And....................they are still keeping this forum going. In November of this year the forum will be coming 13 years old. It will have done very well for 13 years. :-)
Yes, Simple Updates is very, very good. So glad they are continuing to make this forum active and ongoing........
And this past week I received notice from Simple Updates that they are upgrading their software and that we need to change our websites....I do SAGE Alberta. So, now I'll have to learn everything all over again. Hopefully our ABC Communications Director at the Alberta Conference will be able to help me.

Oh my! I'm getting tooooo old to enjoy this. :-)