Prayer For Whole World
Today there are so many negative things happening around the world. I think of the wars, crime, terrible weather, earthquakes, etc., Please pray that Jesus will return soon so that all these things come to end. Please pray that we will be ready for His return. Can hardly wait! :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

yes we need to pray this

dgrimm60
Today the central midwest of the US has a severe storm warning.....what will happen next?! We need to pray for the people living in this area.
DARLENE

yes we do

dgrimm60
Sooooo many, many sad things are happening around the world. Right now the beginning of war in the Ukraine, Crimea and Russia is shaping up. Don't know what will happen but, we certainly need to pray for that area. Too many dying.

Crimea actually is where my father was born. They were not that nationality but had moved there at the invitation of Catherine the Great. My dad's parents came to North America when he was 9 months old and lived here the rest of their lives. My father passed away in 2006 and he is certainly missed.

No, life these days in many places of our world is not easy. We have been told that things will get worse before Jesus comes and things are shaping up that way, aren't they. Not long now...............
Yes, I agree. We do need to pray for the whole world and that our Lord returns real soon. Things are getting so bad in many, many place. This has to stop.