Mamawi Atosketan Native School
DARLENE

the pictures on this web site are very pretty

dgrimm70
Well.....many of the pictures I took with my camera. I'm certainly not a gifted picture taker but, it's great to see people working and enjoying themselves.
Make it Happen! :-)
The Grand Opening of the new MANS highschool too place on September 28. It was such a big event and there were several government
and church officials there taking part. It was one great event and the school is such a wonderful building! You've got to see it.

Here is their new website:

https://an6440.adventistschoolconnect.org/news
Here is a link to the Ponoka News Paper about the opening....Don't know how long this article will be available but it will be for a while. Certainly a good article!

https://www.ponokanews.com/news/trades-a...of-ponoka/
DARLENE

thank you for posting this article====it was very interesting

dgrimm70
Yes, I attended the Grand Opening and that was very, very good!
And now.....December 2018.....they have this..............

Mamawi Atosketan Annual Christmas Shopping Mall

The Christmas season and the annual Christmas “Shopping Mall” is fast approaching! Once again we will be creating a free shopping experience for our students. They can experience the true meaning of giving by “shopping” for items to share with family members.

Through the generous support from people like you, these precious children and their families get to see a little glimpse of Jesus and discover the real “reason for the season.” We appreciate your generosity in years past. It continues to make a significant difference in the lives of our students and their families.

If you have any new or "like new" items that you would like to donate, or would prefer to make a financial contribution, please contact one of our staff or call the school at (403) 783-4362 to make arrangements. Please note that we have very limited space on our school buses. Therefore, we ask that items donated fit into a regular shopping bag. 

The last day for donations is December 12, 2018 by 10 am. Our shopping mall takes place this year on Thursday, December 13th. Thank you again for your support.
-- 
DARLENE

this  sounds like a  nice idea for the studetns

let us know  how things  went

dgrimm70
Here is another video clip of the Mamawi Atosketan School opening (it's down near the bottom)........if it works for you.  If it doesn't let me know.

http://bridgeca.sites.simpleupdates.com/...d-opening2
DARALENE

I saw the video====it was very  good===I am sure the teacher and students both 
are happy and glad to have the  new  school

dgrimm70
Yes, it is a very neat school.  Cost quite a bit but they did an excellent job and the students love it!   And..............so do I!  :-)
And................May 16, 2019 is the MANS Openhouse from 1-4 p.m.  I'm certainly planning on going to this!  Love that school; and the new High School is certainly looking good!
DARLENE

SO  is  MAY  16  the  last  day of  school ????  what  day  is  graduation for  seniors??

dgrimm70
No school ends around June 25th.  This is just a special Open house......