Creating Website
Well it looks like our Singles Ministries website (above) may have to be discontinued unless we find someone to care for it. I'm no longer doing ASAM and we still haven't found someone else so the website is just sitting.
Make it Happen! :-)
Well the two websites I was responsible for haven't been updated for a while. SAGE is okay but not ASAM. Hopefully they will either get someone else to do it soon or they will need to be cancelled. Sad!
Well the websites are still up but the ASAM one is not current. Just talked to our IT Director yesterday and he said that he told Simple Updates to just keep it going. We will be getting a new ASAM Director soon and they can then work on it.
Our two websites given above are not up-to-date......I'm not at work so they haven't gotten someone else to work on them yet. I'll be going in tomorrow so I'll ask about them.......
The Alberta ASAM website is now discontinued.....sad but, they don't have a ASAM Director now to keep it going....
Well even though our SAGE website has not been kept up-to-date it is still there. And..........this forum has still been kept up-to-date. Hope it will still be for a long time. And this November 17, 2016 it will be 11 years old. So happy that it still is going......
Darlene

Keep us up to date

dgrimm70
I happen to have retired and our Alberta ASAM Website (link above) is no more. Sorry. Wish I could have kept it up but................
Might be starting another website soon and will use the same company that I used in creating the other ones. It is really quite easy to create a website. Soon.......
I am having a break.....I no longer have a website to keep up to date. Kind of nice! :-) Well that's not quite true because this forum needs to be kept up. :-)
Well I have updated our SAGE website but haven't created another one yet. It is at www.sagealberta.ca
DARLENE

thank you for posting this web site---it looks very interesting

dgrimm70
Here’s why I recommend using WordPress to build your website
WordPress vs. HTML & CSS: Learning HTML from scratch can take 6+ months, yet alone CSS and PHP. Having a basic knowledge of HTML can help you gauge things more quickly, but if you want to create a website within a day or two, learning HTML isn’t a viable option.

WordPress vs. Website Builders: Website builders are expensive and often very limited. They are good for one-page websites, but not more.

WordPress vs. Joomla/Drupal: Drupal is a very powerful platform that is popular with web developers and experienced coders, but it comes with a very steep learning curve that makes it a bad choice for beginners. Joomla is similar to WordPress and works great for online stores, but you’ll need at least a little bit of technical coding to make it work the way you want.

If you want more details, I’ve put together a pretty comprehensive comparison between WordPress, Joomla and Drupal on my blog: https://webdesignvalley.com/
Thanks for this information kieuanna96. Website design is always a good way to go.
And just recently Simple Update notified us that they are changing their program and now I have to learn a new one so that I can keep the SAGE website going. I have to learn this before the end of August............so, guess what I'll be doing..........