Adventist World Radio
Here is a link to the Adventist World Radio website (probably can listen to it online):

http://www.awr.org/en/home
Thanks For Adventist World Radio Link. Here Some more information about this. Isaiah Duong boots up the com-puter in his home-based radio studio and prepares to send the sermon he recorded the day before to Adventist World Radio’s (AWR) transmitter site in Guam.
DARLENE

thank you for posting this web site

dgrimm60
LOCKSMITH

thank you for comment on this topic....

dgrimm60
Adventist Radio is certainly a blessing to many around the world!

In North America we may not listen to the radio as much as in other countries. I think probably many of us would rather watch TV or use, Facebook or the Internet. Many, many other places do use the radio much more.

Another radio that is spreading in Canada is VOAR, Voice or Adventist Radio. So....maybe I'm wrong.....maybe more listen to the radio than I think? Shy
Make it Happen! :-)
I am a faithful listener of the Voice of Hope. Every night, about 50 people in my village gather to listen to his radio program. Because we live in remote mountain areas and isolated from the outside, we have very few resources to advance our knowledge of the Bible.
AWR has made a major investment in a media asset management system called Mediator, which enables all of our radio programs to be automatically repurposed as Internet podcasts.AWR is an international religious radio program and is devoted to spreading the Gospel, particularly in countries where other.
Adventist World Radio is the international broadcast ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Its mission is to broadcast the gospel to the people.
AWR carefully selects the broadcast media that is appropriate for each region. This traditionally has meant shortwave radio, but more recently has included local AM/FM broadcasts, unique audio devices and also Internet broadcasts, which can be accessed anywhere in the world.
Thanks for sharing this john88. This is more than I knew about AWR. Great!
This certainly is a great station to listen to! Have you listened to it recently? I just did. It sounds very good.
And it is now near the end of 2017 and this station is still going very well. You can check it out in the link above.