Gospel Outreach
One of the Adventist Organizations that is very active in many mission areas of the church is Gospel Outreach. It is based in College Place, Washington and their website is at:

http://goaim.org/

Gospel Outreach Canada which includes work for Deaf around the world:

http://www.deafhope.org/gospout2.htm
DARLENE

these both look interesing thank you for posting them

dgrimm60
My brother-in-law is part of Gospel Outreach and is leaving on Thursday for Brazil. They are beginning a Deaf Ministry in that country. Slowly many countries are beginning this ministry for the deaf and it is sooo needed! All people need to hear of Jesus love for them and of His very soon return. Jesus will not come until they do. So, it is wonderful to see this work going forward for these people!!
Make it Happen! :-)
Deaf Ministries and Gospel Outreach will both be having tables in our Resource Tent at Alberta Camp Meeting in a couple of weeks. Both are very interesting and are very involved in ministry.
They are beginning a Deaf Ministry in that country. Slowly many countries are beginning this ministry for the deaf and it is sooo needed! All people need to hear of Jesus love for them and of His very soon return. Jesus will not come until they do. So, it is wonderful to see this work going forward for these people.
JUSTINTHOMSAN

thank you for posting your comment...
i will be praying for this

dgrimm60
My brother-in-law who works for Gospel Outreach focusing on Deaf Ministries will be going to Ghana and another African country at the end of January 2012. He will be organizing a beginning Deaf Ministries work in Ghana. We wish him all the best on this trip and I'm sure God will go with him!
DARLENE

yes I will pray for him and out reach

also keep us up dated

dgrimm60
My brother-in-law will soon be going on a major trip for Deaf Ministries. Not sure where all he is going but, will be going to quite a few countries. I will keep you informed when I learn more.