Walking With Christ
As single adults, we struggle to strengthen our relationship with Christ and to walk with Him daily. Here are some promises especially for us.

Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them inot the fire, and they are burned.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
John 15:4-7

And now, little children, abide in Him, that when He appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.
1 John 2:28

I love those who love men,l and those who seek me diligently will find me.
Proverbs 8:17

Those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength;
They shall mnount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
He wo says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.
1 John 2:3-6

In Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, "For we are also His offspring."
Acts 17:38
DARLENE

THESE are some good promises in the bible

dgrimm60
Now we just need to remember all these great verses and promises so that when they are needed they will come to our minds quickly.
Every body goto Christ temple at Every Sunday. You always keep walk with the Jesus Christ. We accept justified faith and With God through our Lord Jesus Christ. We were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.
How to Grow in Your Walk with Christ. By Dr. Ann Shorb. When you accept Christ as your Savior, you begin a journey with Him. He longs to have you grow.
ABELART and MICLEBARBOSSA

thank you both for you posts

dgrimm60
Yes, abelart and michelbarbossa, we do need to accept Christ as our Savior and then walk with Him every day. It is by walking with Him that He gives us the strength to grow and become more like Him.....then our reward will be in Heaven.
Make it Happen! :-)
This is one of my favorite verses:

Those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Should we not wait on the Lord for strength so that we can fly like eagles? I certainly would like to fly like an eagle. They go so high and float around....love it!
And now Christ's second coming is closer then ever.  Are we ready?  Certainly something we all need to work on....getting to know Him better every day so we will be ready and He and the Holy Spirit are the ones who help us get ready.  What an exciting event that is going to be!
DARLENE

the bible says  we need to  KNOW GOD====also we need a  RELATIONSHIP with GOD

so we need a  KNOWING RELATIONSHIP with GOD====which means we have to 

read and study the bible every day

dgrimm70