What is the most important book in the entire universe?
That sound like a very neat thing to do for the children you're telling the story to, dgrimm70. Certainly would be good to be there! :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

I will let how things went about this

dgrimm70
Were you able to pass out the small Bibles when you told the children's story, dgrimm70? If you did I'm sure they really liked them!
DARLENE

YES I passed out the small bibles and one of the boys wanted to know
if they could keep them====another boy that did not go up to
the children story wanted to know if he could have one of the
small bibles=== it seems like every one was happy

dgrimm70
Very glad you were able to give the Bible to the children.....certainly is the best book in the world and the kids would love to have it!
Several years ago I gave small Bibles to the children at a retreat we had and they really, really liked it. So, the children you told the story to dgrimm70 were very blessed to receive the best book in the world and so were mine. More children need to get this, don't you think? :-)
I told our children's story 2 weeks ago and just reading this now sounds like maybe soon when I tell the story again I'll have to give out some small Bible also. The children would love that!
Didn't do it this time but....maybe when I tell the children's story at church again........ :-)
Well I'm telling the children's story this week at church but, I hadn't thought about this so I'm telling a story about a young girl who tries to buy a cat for her grandmother's birthday.  It cost sooo much but she kept praying and soon a lady offers her a kitten to give to her grandmother............anyway, I'll have to remember this thread about the most important book...the Bible and give some to the children the next time I tell the children's story.

Great thought!   Smile