The Alberta ABC
The Alberta ABC is owned by Pacific Press and is located on the Canadian University College Campus. The Adventist Book Center website is at:

http://www.adventistbookcenter.com/
I went shopping at this place on Friday. Needed some veggie food for Sabbath and Monday. We will be having Hawiian Haystack on Monday which needs veggie turkey in celery soup for the topping. And the Alberta ABC is a good place to get it.

It's a nice store......
DARLENE

THANK you for this link.....it does look like a nice store

dgrimm60
I like this ABC. It is about 1/2 hours drive away from my place so I go there every once in a while. Nice place, nice people and of course, they do have good things to buy.
Make it Happen! :-)
This is a great store. I was there on Friday and a couple of the ladies who work there are on my Red Deer ASAM committee and were helping me plan a Southern Gospel concert for April 30. Thanks Kathy T and Joanne W. Your work is much appreciated!
The Alberta ABC is getting ready to set up a store out at the Alberta Camp Meeting and on July 16 after the evening meeting they have a huge sale. So, if you want to save yourself some $ on items that are on sale.....do come out to the Foothills Camp.
DARLENE

YES the camp meeting sales at the ABC are fun

dgrimm60
Well we just finished our 2011 Alberta Camp Meeting and out at the camp the ABC had some great sales! Wish I could have taken it in but....had to work.
DARLENE

well glad you had the sales were good

dgrimm60
Today I drove by the ABC and saw a man selling fruit from the Okanagan in front of the store. Sure do love Okanagan fruit!
DARLENE

well did you buy any of the fruit???

dgrimm60
No I didn't buy any of the fruit. That was back in August and this week (October) he was back again with a load of Okanagan fruit. I didn't buy any again but, I need to buy some quick or there won't be anymore. Winter is coming...........:-(
DARLENE

WELL YOU need to buy some soon

hahahahaha hehehehehehehe hohohohoho

dgrimm60
Well I really messed up! I didn't get to buy any fruit at all. Now all the fruit that will be coming our way (in bulk other than in stores)are boxes of oranges and grapefruit. Sad!
DARLENE

WELL sorry about not buying the fruit

but the oranges and grapefruit will be good

dgrimm60