The Alberta ABC
And last week I went shopping at our ABC again. The story is doing very, very well and have a lot of books, DVDs and food, etc. Excellent!
Make it Happen! :-)
I'll be going to our ABC again tomorrow....December 22, 2016 because I need to buy from Fri Chik for a vegetarian chicken with dressing dish which I'll be taking to our Christmas dinner. It is soooooooooooo good and people just love it. So, guess what I'll be doing on Christmas morning.... :-)
DARLENE

YOU CAN get as lot of good vegetarian food ---books---DVD'S---CD'S at the A.B.C. stores

dgrimm70
Yes, and that's the problem.....spend too much. :-)
Yes, I went there this morning and was shocked at the price of a can of Fri Chik. But, was willing to pay for them because I really love the Fri Chik with bread dressing and gravy. :-)
And I'm hoping to go and buy the new book "Steps to Christ." I love this book and now it has been made into more modern English. Really want to read it because it is soooo good!
Our Alberta ABC just finished the busiest time of the year.....camp meeting. I suspect though that they are back at home and all set up for business. :-)
I sang at a wedding last Sunday and though I said I didn't need any pay for doing it they gave me an ABC Gift certificate. So....I went to the ABC and spent it. I bought a Bill Gaither Group video and 2 Bible study books. Now I will have more to do. :-)
And now Alberta ABC's manager, my cousin, is moving on. Don't know who is the new manager yet but, hope they're great! :-)
Still don't know who the manager is but, Laurie Stickle is the interim manager. Wonder when they will get someone else.......?
Just went to our ABC and bought a roll of Veggie Chicken. Next week I'm having 10 people over for dinner and we're having Hawaiian Haystacks. So the veggie chicken will be cut into small cubes and put into celery soup which is part of the Hawaiian Haystack..........If you're interested in the recipe it is posted in the "Table For One Or Two" section in this forum.

By the way Hawaiian Haystacks are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! Really. :-)
I went to our ABC store again this past week. Couldn't find what I was looking for but, they sure have some very, very good things!
Last year I bought a new treadmill to walk on for an hour every day and I also bought a very large print Bible at our ABC so that I can read it while I walk.  Sure is excellent!
DARLENE

well it sounds  like  you are doing 2 good things====helping you body physically and mentally

I have  had a large print BIBLE  for the past 6 or 7 years now Smile Big Grin Tongue

dgrimm70
Glad you have a large print Bible.  I sure like to read mine.  It has huge print that is easy to read when I'm walking on my treadmill.  Really enjoy it.