Ecclesiastes 3
Here is a very beautiful Ecclesiastes 3. Someone sent it to me via email (wonder who?) and it's so nice I thought I would share it here:

First video link didn't work but this one does............ https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+3&version=NIV

The above link does have Ecclesiastes 3 but it also has several other scripture illustrations. Great site!
DARLENE

WOW this is really neat

dgrimm60
Yes, it is, isn't it! Thanks again to the person who emailed it to me. :-)
BEAUTIFUL!!! I E-MAIL IT TO 53 PEOPLES! HAPPY SABBATH! GOD BLESS
Yes, it is beautiful. I had to watch it again and it doesn't loose any of it's magic the second time around!
HEY NECE

WELL nice to see you posting NECE hope you keep on posting

dgrimm60
To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven: A time to be born and a time to die a time to kill, and a time to heal a time to weep, and a time to laugh. One possible meaning is that these things will happen at the time in our lives when it is necessary to go through the experience.
Ecclesiastes 3 is still there and it works. Just tried it. :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
And now I don't see Ecclesiastes 3 there. Can you find it?
Yes, it is there! I just found it.....the 2nd clip in the 1st row. Still beautiful!
I just watched it again and it is still the 2nd clip in the 1st row and it is stillllllllllllllllllll very beautiful!
Here is Ecclesiastes 3:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+3&version=NIV
Just reposted the link at the beginning of this thread because the old one didn't work but, the new one does...........

This is certainly one very good Bible verse!  Love it.  :-)
DAARLENE

Yes  I  just  read this  again  and  yes  it  rally  is  wonderful with  lots  of  meaning

dgrimm70
The words are still there and the verses are very meaningful.  So glad we can look at it every now and then because it is so good!