VOAR - Voice of Adventist Radio
Can people in the US listen to VOAR online? When you go to their website can you listen to their program? I'm curious and would love to hear if it is possible...
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

WELL i am not sure I have not tried .... what is the stations call numbers????

dgrimm60
You just go to their website and click on "Listen Live." Then I think you can hear them.....if you can in your location. It may be too far away to be able to get their signal?
DARLENE

I will try to check it out

dgrimm60
Thanks for trying. I suspect it will not work though. There is the Canadian/US border and regulations, etc. and perhaps the signal will not be strong enough. So, prove me wrong.... :-)
DARLENE

IN my area I could not get any VOAR

dgrimm60
No, perhaps the signal does not reach that far. In our province they are adding towers here and there and hopefully one will be close enough so that I get to listen to it. I love this station and their programming.
VOAR is coming to Alberta. So far there is a tower in Stettler, Hobbema and one other place that I can't remember. Will add it when it comes to me.

So, maybe I will be able to listen to this station again sometime. Love it!
DARLENE

well that sounds good

dgrimm60
Still haven't been able to listen to VOAR in Alberta yet. Can hardly wait! I love this station.
We have another church raising a tower here in Alberta. That brings the total to 4. Things are happening quite fast.

We put on a concert in our church in Olds on Sabbath and while there they told us they were raising a tower there. So, that's another VOAR transmitter in Alberta. Great!
DARLENE

well that sounds great

dgrimm60
I was just listening to VOAR and they were playing Night Sounds and played the Star Spangled Banner in honor of Independance Day. It would be great is you could hear this station. Not sure that everyone one can though. Can you?
We learned at camp meeting that there are several more churches in Alberta that are working on raising a VOAR tower. Hopefully one will be close enough so that I can listen to it. Love that radio station!