The Never Married Single Adult
hahahaha... didn't think about that! maybe. Are you that talkative?
Not usually, but sometimes........ :-) Have to be in the mood.
Make it Happen! :-)
Yes I read and read and read, this is a small world between (YUP & Darlene) and they both know the same people. Well I thought I would put my 2 cents in, just to increase this world Wink Wink Sorry I only know the 2 of you and Dr. Roger and Family from this forman. Wink

Well I like what use posted Darlene, which suits me best for not being married yet, it is hard to say. Reasons
1. Yes as a male I do many females to chose from. (Which one is the right one)
2. Jesus is coming are we ready?
3. It is hard to find the right person, well serving the Lord in the same ministry.
4. I also have twin boys born out of widlock. (They are 19 in July 2007)
5. I felt the last 6 years my sons more important to guide and train to be proper young men, than for me to have and be in a relationship when they were growing up in their teen years.
6. Some ladies do want a man with kids. I can accept that.

Well I am praying, seeking, and trusting that Jesus will guide me to the person that is best for me.

God Bless, Chris
Hi Chris. Yes, marriage is a serious commitment and for some of us, God has plans and circumstances that delay or limit a marriage relationship. However, just because we do not marry does not mean that we are any less valuable to God or the world. Being married is wonderful but, being single certainly has its advantages. So, just because God say 'wait' or 'no' does not mean we do not have a contribution to make to the world or to the Lord's work. We must submit to God's leading in our lives.

You also mention that it is hard to find the right person and that is certainly true of younger singles and as one gets older it becomes harder.

Yes, it would be nice to marry but, I for one do not ever wish to marry if that is not in God's plan for my life.

The stand you have taken in raising your twin boys well shows your God-given responsibility and show your commitment to Him. They are first in your life. That is admirable.
The above was written some time ago but, still holds true. God has plans for our lives and for some marriage in not in the picture. It is hard for some to submit and allow the Lord to lead and guide in ones life especially if it means that you must be single for all of your life. But....God does know best for each one of us. After all, Jesus did remain single and focused on His mission of saving the world. And....am I glad He did!
You are right. When I'm in a relationship, they tend to focus on the relationship and lose sight of my relationship with God. It is more useful to have a partner who has a close relationship with God themselves. Maybe that's why Jesus says that should not be unequally yoked.
You are right. When I am in a relationship I tend to focus on the relationship and lose sight of my relationship with God. It is most helpful to have a partner who has a close relationship with God themselves. Perhaps that is why Jesus tells us they ought to not be unequally yoked.
A issue with working on the baggage when they are more youthful could be ignorance. I do know with myself that I would have never know the events in my lift at the time would have caused such the baggage I possess now. I also was ignorant of how each event was actually affecting me and what I was doing about it. I had no clue that subconsciously I was stuffing or holding on to the pain, hurt and not addressing the emotional wounds suffered.
And hinesbenny we keep holding on to all the stuff until we come to a point when we just can't anymore and then we reach out for help. I've been through some of it and at one point I just had to let go and reach out for help. Now, I'm still affected by some things in the past but, I now know that I have to reach out to God for His strength to help me deal with it.
HEY SMITHMAAL---KEVINKLAIN---HINESBENNY---

thank you all for your comments

dgrimm60
#5 suits to me the most.
I am still looking out for the perfect one for me in my life.
Some people don't have to look very long and others never find the perfect one. So does that make one better than the other? And, by finding someone does it give them a perfect life? What are your thoughts on this?
Everyone has their own pursuit, never Married Single Adult must have their own reason too.
YES-C

thank you for posting your thoughts

dgrimm60
The above was posted in 2011, so has anything changed? Are we still looking for the 'perfect' person? Have you ever found the 'perfect' person? I never have but, as I look back on my life I can definitely see that God intended me to be single or I never could have done all the things for Him that I have done. What about you?