Widow in Abbotsford
The websites given are still up and running except for the last one. Still very good information though.......
Make it Happen! :-)
Well I have a widowed sister who lives in Tennessee and was just up here visiting with us and she is quite managing well since here husband was killed but things will never be the same. Her daughter came with her and was very helpful to her. It is very sad because life is never the same and she misses her husband very much. Sad!
DARLENE

It is nice to have family to help out

dgrimm70
Yes, family is certainly very important and when they help out is really helps one deal with loss and other negative happenings.
I would think that a family is the most important think for a widowed person. They are the ones that support and help the person as they adapt to their loss. What do you think?
If you have ever been widowed, would you agree with what is being said here?  Yes, the loss of a spouse if definitely not easy.  My sister passed away and my other sister's twin lost her husband by an accident.  My sister who lost her husband really struggled and my brother-in-law also really, really struggled.  Both have moved on but life will never been the same.  Very sad!
The website is still up and running.  It's a good one and if you have questions just check it out on the link closest to this post....