Thanksgiving and Columbus Day
Well I'd like to wish all Canadian a very Happy Thanksgiving Day on Monday and all the U.S. people a very Happy Columbus Day.  May you have a great weekend and a very great day on Monday the 14th.  Enjoy!   Smile
Make it Happen! :-)
HEY  ALL   MEMBERS  OF THE  UNITED  STATES

OCT  14  we  celebrate  COLUMBUS  DAY

ALSO   ALL  CANADAIAN  MEMBERS   you  celebrate   THANKSGIVING

dgrimm70
HEY  ALL

ONLY  3 more    days  until  COLUMBUS DAY  in the United  States  and  THANKSGIVING  in  Canada

dgrimm70
Yes, I hope you all have a great holiday!  Enjoy  Smile
HEY  ALL

Only  2  more  days  until  CCOLUMBUS  DAY in the  United  States  and  THANKSGIVING  in Canada

dgrimm70
Yes, and we're hoping that you all have very good plans for a beautiful time!
HEY  ALL

only  1  more  day until  COLUMBUS DAY in  the  United  States and THANKSGIVING  in Canada

dgrimm70
Yes!  Tomorrow is the day.  Hope you all have a great time and we certainly need to thank our God for the blessings this past year.  And.....hopefully all our harvests are great this year!  I know that where I live we have had a strange summer and now the people growing grains still haven't been able to harvest them all.  We've had snow and rain and many of the fields are still standing.  We're praying for some good weather so they can finish harvesting.  But....we're supposed to have some snow tonight and tomorrow.  At least tomorrow is a holiday so maybe they wouldn't be harvesting anyway.  So.............praying for them.
HEY  ALL

TODAY  OCT  14  is   Columbus  Day  in the  United  States  and Thanksgiving  Day   in  Canada

I  hope  all the  people that  get  off  today  will enjoy this  time

dgrimm70
A very happy Thanksgiving and Columbus Day!  May you have a great time with family and friends today.  Enjoy!   Smile
Well we had a little bit of snow this morning but it has melted though we're supposed to get a little bit more.  Sure don't want it!

We also had a strange night because many of the leaves fell off the trees and are all piled on the ground.  Still more to go though.  That means that when it gets warm which it's supposed to start tomorrow then I'll have to do a lot of raking.  Sad!  I'm not looking forward to winter this year because we had a very strange and not much summer.  So guess what I'm looking forward to now..............Spring!   Big Grin
Well it's back to work today.  Hope your holiday was a great one!  Our next holiday is November 11...Remembrance Day.  Some to not get that day off work but, it is certainly a great day as we remember those who served our countries in making them wonderful places to live!