God evening and God's richest blessing to everyone.

Hope everyone had a great day.  I am new in the group and would like help getting acquainted with yo all.

Thank you
Curline
WELCOME  AND  GREETINGS  TO CURLINEBL

I  HOPE  you  meet  new  friends  here  an  I  hope  you  post  your  thoughts and comments

i am  from  the  UNITED  STATES=== where  are  you  from==== I  am  a  retired  man==

WHAT  do  you  do???

dgrimm70
Welcome Curlinebl....we are so happy to have you on this forum.  Hope you find some good information and make many friends.  We also invite you to add your thoughts and comments in areas of discussion of interest to you.  Again, welcome!   Smile
Make it Happen! :-)
(08-29-2019, 09:34 PM)darlene Wrote: Welcome Curlinebl....we are so happy to have you on this forum.  Hope you find some good information and make many friends.  We also invite you to add your thoughts and comments in areas of discussion of interest to you.  Again, welcome!   Smile

Thank you Darlene, how i can find things of interest.

God Bless you
I guess what you need to do it check through all the threads in each of the forums and see what they are about, then you can add your comments in the ones that interest you.
Hope all is well and again, you are certainly welcome here!   Smile
CURLINEBL

what  you  need  to  do  is   look at  all the  topics  and  find  one  you  like===
then  post  you  thought  or  comment

hope  you   fine a topic  and post

dgrimm70