SAGE Workday at Mamawi Atosketan Native School
Yesterday was our SAGE Workday at Mamawi Atosketan Native School, August 25, 2019.  I happen to the the SAGE Work Project Coordinator so, yesterday I walked my million miles.....

For the past 4 year's we've done this project just before school starts and this year we had more work there to do then ever.  In the spring of this year a new high school building was opened and now the school has over 200 students.  The high school building is very large and sooooo beautiful so that means we have much more work to do but, we managed yesterday.  This year we only had 24 SAGErs but, they all worked very hard and we finished all the work before 4 p.m.  We are sooo happy to have finished the work and now the school and grounds are ready for school opening on Tuesday the 3rd.  

My job is to make sure everything does well and that all those working have what they need to do the work and that they know what needs to be done, etc.  So, that is why I walk the million miles all day long and today I'm recovering.  :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

WELL I  am sure   a lot  got  done  andI am  sure that the  200 plus  students and  teachers 

will  be  thankful for  all that  was  done====

NOW   REST  smile  smile  smile

dgrimm70
And today I did do a little bit of work but, most of the time I rested....and now tomorrow I'll have to do more work.    Wink
Make it Happen! :-)