Trip of Tianjin
Dule Temple
Tianjin Museum
Tianjin Water Park
Drum Tower of Nanjing
Happy Valley Tianjin
St. Joseph Cathedral
I am going to take a trip of Tianjin and will visit these places for getting the superb experience of exploring this city. I am damn sure this will gonna best for me. What do you say guys about my travel plan? 

Have you ever enjoyed best weekend getaways from san francisco?
Liam, It is really good to know that you are having a plan to enjoy the tour of Tianjin in the coming up days to have a fun time. The shared names of attractions to visit in Tianjin are also looking good to me. I will like to wish you good luck for this tour and I am hopeful that you will be back with such amazing memories.
I have not been there but after reading your shared list about most exciting places  I feel that Tianjin is an interesting place for visit so I have decided that I must go there once at the end of this month to get great experience about it. I hope so that it will be a really great time for me and will be come back with stunning memories. I must share my personal experience with you all after finishing the tour. Have you any idea about its good dining and shopping places?