August 5, 2019 Civic Holiday
Well on August 5, 2019 Canada has a Civic Holiday.  Not sure what all that means but, we are really looking forward to having a holiday!   Smile
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

7 days  until  the Canada  Civic  Holiday

dgrimm70
Just 1 more day.....

Tomorrow is a funeral for a lady who went to my church and who knew my sister well because they both were in our hospital extended care.  My sister passed away on Tuesday July 23 and Fern passed away 2 days later.  At the funeral her husband asked me to lead to congregational songs... "Does Jesus Care" and "Sweet By and By" and I've been practising them this evening.  The words or both songs are soooooooooooooo meaningful.  Very glad he asked me to lead out.

My sister's memorial is now just 20 days away.....on August 23.  It will be a very, very difficult time.  Thanks for your prayers.
DARLENE

yes  1 more  day  until  CIVIC  DAY====

ALSO I  will be  praying  for  you  and your  family  as you all  get  ready  for the memorial

dgrimm70
Thanks, dgrimm70, we certainly appreciate the prayers.

Have a great holiday!
HEY  ALL CANADAIAN  MEMBERS

Today August  5 2019 -s  CIVIC DAY ====I hope  all who are  off today  will enjoy this  time

dgrimm70
Yes, today is the day......may all Canadians have a great holiday and then............return to work tomorrow.   Wink