My Sister Died
I have an older sister who is in extensive care and yesterday morning tripped over her oxygen cable and broke her hip.  She was moved to a larger hospital last night and hopefully will have surgery today.  This is very shocking because she has not been doing well for quite some time....has a breathing problem and congestive heart failure.  

Please pray that the surgery will go well and that she can become mobile again and work on recovering from her other medical problems.  Thanks.
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

Yes  I  will  pray  for  your  sister and the  operation

dgrimm70
Today my sister had surgery for her hip and when it was over the doctor said she might live for another 2 hours.  Haven't heard the results yet.  I'm certainly praying that she won't pass away.  I need her and so does her family!
DARLENE

Yes  I  will be  praying for you  sister =====  keep  us  up  dated

dgrimm70
I went to see my sister in the hospital today.  She was alert and we talked quite a bit.  She is hoping to go back to the Extended Care at the end of this week but, my brother-in-law talked to the doctor today and he said she could go at any time....whenever things just quite.  So sad!  We are certainly continuing to pray for her.  She needs all the help she can get and God is the one who can help her the most........
DARLENE

thank you for this  up  date  ===I  will  still be  prayig

dgrimm70
We went to the hospital again last night and my poor sister looked soooo bad, even worse then the day before.  We (and the doctors) don't know how long she will last.  We're keeping praying for her.  We do know that God is in control and we trust that He knows what is best for her.
DARLENE

keep  us  up dated===I  am still  praying for  her

dgrimm70
I was talking to John, my brother-in-law this morning and he said the doctor doesn't think my sister will be able to make it much longer.  Fortunately my other sister and Alberta's daughter are coming to see her today.  It might help her cope a little longer.  We certainly are keeping praying for her!
DARLENE

I  will still be  praying  for your  sister  ==== GOD  know  what  is  best  for  her

dgrim70
Today was my sister's birthday and several in her family got together at the hospital to celebrate with her.  It was good and she seemed to enjoy it though still really struggling with her health.  She is a little better but not a whole lot.  Not sure when she will be getting out of the hospital or if she will be there for quite a while yet.  The doctor said she could go at anytime or last about 6 more months.....so don't know what will happen.  We just have to wait and support her and fortunately God is the one in control.
DARLENE

I am  sure  you  sister  enjoyed this  vist  with  family  members====

I will still be  praying  for  her

dgrimm70
We got a phone call from my brother-in-law this afternoon telling us that my sister is drying so we drove to the hospital and yes, she is doing very, very poorly.  They do not think she will last overnight.  It was so horrible looking at her struggling to breathe and certainly out of it.  I'm at home now because of my kittens (3 of them) and am expecting a phone call at anytime........
DARLENE

it  is  sad  when  you  see  a  family  member  dying  but  GOD  know what  

i  will be  praying   for  you  and  the  rest  of  the  family

dgrimm70
Thanks dgrimm70.  

And now.............

My sister just passed away 1/2 hour ago at 10:25 a.m. July 23, 2019.  She was still in the hospital and just stopped breathing.....

Now we will be making plans for her funeral.