My Sister Died
We will be having a viewing at a Funeral Hope tonight, July 24, 2019.
Make it Happen! :-)
The viewing was very good.  It was a time when most everyone shared something about my sister and what she was like.  Very appreciated!  

Now the memorial is going to be on August 23 because it will take some of the family time to be able to come and to arrive.  My sister will be laid to rest then.
My sister's memorial is now just 9 days away.  Not looking forward to it but, it does have to happen.  I will be singing "Gleams of the Golden Morning" and my niece and her husband (my sister's daughter and her husband) will be signing the song.  My sister had a deaf daughter and son and was involved with Deaf Ministries.  Her husband, John works with Gospel Outreach and travels all over the world doing Deaf Ministries.  Now that Alberta passed away I'm not sure what will happen.  

Anyway, not looking forward to the Memorial but, Alberta will be resting until "The Gleams of the Golden Morning" and "What A Day That Will Be"....Another song several of my brothers, nieces and nephews will be singing.  

Yes, just 9 days...........
Just 3 more days.............