San Francisco hotels
W San Francisco
Oak Hotel
Mithila Hotel
Bay Hotel
Fairmont San Francisco
HI San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
Which hotel is best for a comfortable stay in SFO according to all of you?

Always love to enjoy the short getaways from san francisco.
According to my point of view Fairmont San Francisco is a perfect place to have a comfortable stay in SFO. It is famous for its excellent services and its atmosphere is very pleasant and cool. I have personally visited there only twice time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. I will like to suggest you must stay at this fabulous hotel while you will move towards on this alluring city. I hope you will spent good quality time there.
Fairmont San Francisco is really the best accommodations for staying in San Francisco. But my suggestion will be the Mithila Hotel or you. You must stay in this hotel because I like these services more especially its room services are best. Now it's upon you that which one would you lie to select for you. Both are the best and will remain good for you to stay.
Fairmont San Francisco will be a better option to have a comfortable stay in San Francisco. It is a 4-star hotel and all of its rooms are rush with luxuries. It offers the best services with trained staff to the visitors. Some of its major facilities are,
Spa
Bar
Free Wi-Fi
Hot tub
Air conditioning
Fitness center
All-inclusive
Restaurant
Room service
Kitchen in some rooms
Full service laundry
Kid-friendly
Reese! I am going to agree with you, Fairmont San Francisco is the best 4-star hotel for a comfortable stay. I also prefer this hotel due to those services which you have mentioned in your post. I think every customer wants to get these services from any hotel and this hotel provided all of these.