SAGE Workbee at Conference Camp
Our SAGE Workbee at Foothills Camp begins this evening.  Some with trailers and motor homes will be coming in and setting up and tomorrow morning start working.  We have a very large list of what we will be doing.  Not only will we be doing it but we have some Men's Ministries and a newly formed company coming to help with the work.

We'll be painting all the children's division buildings and the main pavilion.  If it's raining we won't be doing that but, will paint all the inside of all the cabins.  We will be repairing the very old church, cleaning all the washrooms and windows of all the buildings, working to finish the new SAGE Education Nature Centre Building and picking up all the logs and branches around the building and............much, much more.

We have about 45 people coming to help but, more may just show up (I hope).  Meals and rooms/serviced sites are all free to those who work.  

And guess who is the leader or our SAGE Work Events........me.  I think by Monday night I'll be extremely tired!  Please pray for us.  :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

WELL  it  sounds  like  you  will  have  a  lot  of  people to do  a  lot  of  work====
lots  of  people to  eat  smile==smile===smile

dgrimm70
I just got home about 2 hours ago and I am sooooooooooooooooooo tired!  I walked a million miles in the last five days.  Walking around from one work group to another to see if anything was needed and if they were doing what needed to be done, etc.  Tonight I am going to be right away and hopefully will wake up spiffed up and ready to go and do work around my place.  

Our workbee did an awful lot of work and the camp is sooooooo grateful for all that was done.  Will tell you more in the morning after I wake up refreshed!  :-)
And today I'm still tired and my neck and eyes have a very bad sunburn but, I am recovering.  :-)  It was a great day at the camp and we did a lot of work which will be very helpful.  I will be going out one day next week to give a building wall that we scraped the paint off of and painted it but, it needs one more coat of paint so myself and one of the men who worked on it will be painting............It should look very nice when we finish it.  It is a big wall so it will take us at least 3 hours.  Oh well....we will be happy when it is complete.  Smile
And now................we have a Work Day at Mamawi Atosketan Native School on August 25.  We do this every day and sooooo much work is done by SAGErs.  The whole school is helped to be ready for the new school year and they really, really appreciate all we do.....so looking forward to it and I get to do all the organizing since I'm the Work Coordinator.  So much fun!  :-)
DARLENE

WELL it  sound like  you  will  have  lots  to  do  since  the  school is  noe a 12 grad  school

dgrimm70
Yes, we'll be very busy this year with the new high school building.  It is a very, very nice building but, big.  And....we will have to clean all the rest too so we need a lot more people to help.  Hopefully more will participate.