Best accommodations
If I take day trip from seattle to Mt. Rainier National Park for 2-days, then which accommodation is best to stay there while this trip/ Actually, I am going to take this trip for the first time so no idea about the accommodations which are best there. All of you help me in this regard and share with me some best accommodations names with me.
Isaiah, It is good to know that you are going to enjoy a tour of Mt. Rainier National Park in the coming up days to have a fun time. Here I am going to share some names of the places here which are best to stay there to get fun such as,
National Park Inn
Paradise Inn
Copper Creek Inn & Restaurant
Alexander's Lodge At Mt Rainier
In my point of view, Copper Creek Inn & Restaurant is a perfect place to have a comfortable stay at Mt. Rainier National Park. It is famous for its good services and its atmosphere very pleasant. I have personally visited there only twice time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. If anyone you have a plan to go Mt. Rainier National Park then I will suggest you must stay at this fabulous hotel. I hope you will spent a remarkable time there and came back with smiley faces.
I do agree with Reese and love to say that Copper Creek Inn & Restaurant would be so amazing for enjoying the stay. cause this one offers the travelers to enjoy services like
Free Wi-Fi
Free parking
Kid-friendly
Restaurant
Kitchens in some rooms
Hot tub

So travelers pick this 3- star hotel and have fun.
Travis! I admire you for sharing the stuff about the Copper Creek Inn & Restaurant in this nice way. In your post, you shared massive stuff which every person want to get before going there. I will try to go there and enjoy these enjoyable things there.