Canada's natural beauty
I want to enjoy some time in exploring natural beauty all around me and for this purpose, I will make a move towards Canada. I will surely get a lovely experience by enjoying the time there and will collect incredible memories there. Share some names 0opf those sights which I should add to my cart? I am here to read your views and suggestions before to start travelling. 

What about the cheap getaways from sfo?
LUNA

DARLENE  is  from  CANADA  maybe  she  can  tell  you  about  places  to  visit  in  CANADA

dgrimm70
Canada is a most plenty  diverse kind of places for having fun but I would like to share here the names of some most popular places  where you can enjoy most exciting views of nature beauty such as:

Moraine Lake
Horseshoe Falls
Algonquin Provincial Park
Waterton Lakes National Park of Canada
Toronto Islands
English Bay

I hope my shared list about interesting places would be useful for you.
Joseph!BNI admire you on sharing this massive stuff about Canada places. I will go for visiting all these major sights there and will get a lovely experience. Can you share some shots of these sights? I am willing to see some attractive images of these places before to go there so share here and let me know as well that which things should I try there? I am here to read your replies as well as waiting for DARLENE's views for more knowledge and recommendations.