Travelling in Ontario
CN Tower
Horseshoe Falls
Skylon Tower
Royal Ontario Museum
Bruce Peninsula National Park
Algonquin Provincial Park
These major places I will explore for having unlimited fun in Ontario and will get superb memories by this for sure.  You must share some suggestions for me and let me know how can I enjoy my time with zeal and zest while my trip?

I will get fun by taking cheap getaways from san francisco.
LUNA

this  sounds  like  you  will  have  a  good  and  fine  time

dgrimm70
Luna...! Ontario is a fascinating destination for visit in Canada and these all fabulous places are the best having some fun there as well as around the world. I also explored its numerous places but both of these like Royal Ontario Museum and Bruce Peninsula National Park are top of the list of my favourite attractions. I would love to explore these charming places in my future life again and again. I hope you will spent good quality time at these stunning places and come back with smiley faces.
Well guys honestly both of your views increased my excitement for my trip. I am damn sure now that I will enjoy a fantastic time while being there and by explroing, all these above-mentioned places will collect lots of memories. You must keep sharing your interesting views about my travel plans.