New Jersey
New Jersey will be a great destination for exploring where I will go for having fun. I will enjoy a lot while being there. These places I will gonna explore while being there: 
Adventure Aquarium
Grounds For Sculpture
Cape May Lighthouse
Absecon Lighthouse
Turtle Back Zoo
Morey's Piers
Wharton State Forest.

I am back from my cheap vacation deals from nyc.
Honestly speaking that your shared all these places are the best for travelling and tourists can enjoy some time with family and friends. I also explored its both of these places like Adventure Aquarium and Wharton State Forest but I really like to all of them. In my point of view, both of these places are the best ways to have great fun in New Jersey. I would love to explore these amazing places in my future life again and again. I hope you will spent good quality time there and come back with stunning memories. I will suggest you must take your camera with you. 
Luna, I am going to do agree with you here that New Jersey will be really a lavish and best destination to enjoy vacations and have a fun time. There are many places in this state to try out and get a huge fun time as you have shared those names as well. Adventure Aquarium is my favorite destination to enjoy SeaWorld and food and collect memories.
Luna! I must say that you shared really nice list if places of the New Jersey, which I really like because those places names sound really cool. After reading these places, names, I am keen to know how many days are enough to visit all of these places there and which are the best accommodations in this city for the comfortable stay there.