Hello, All
Being a new member of this board, I would like to say Hello to all board members. My name is Reese and I am from the USA. I have joined this community a few days ago and now activated my account. I have completed my education and now searching for a job. I love to communicate with others and hope so I am going to spend a nice time here. Who will welcome me here?
REESE

WELCOME AND GREETINGS  

I  hope  you  meet  new  friends  here

I  hope  you come back and visit  here  again  soon

dgrimm70
Hi Reese.  Yes, you certainly are welcome here.  Very glad you have become a member and hope you will add your thoughts and comments in discussion areas of interest to you.  Again, welcome! :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
Hello, Reese! As a member of this community, I would like to say warmly welcome to you here from my side. I am happy after seeing you here and sure that you will enjoy a fun here. Anyhow, which kind of things you like to enjoy in your free time for enjoyment. I mean to say that what are your hobbies?
Hello, dgrimm70, darlene and Isaiah, It is my goodness that all of you members liked to say me welcome on this community. I am feeling so happy to read the welcome post. I must say that I love to have a conversation with active members and hopefully it will be a wonderful experience for me to make sharing in my favorite corners and have an interesting time here.
Reese, I am gonna have such a good time there and this will be really so much charming and must to see a thing here again and again. It will let us enjoy so much around the world and this will be perfect to have a great time there as it again and again.
Hello, Benjamin, It is good to see you here and I do agree with you here that there are lots of places in the world to try out and have a fun time. I love to travel in my free time cause it is the best way to have a joyous time in my life. I am just back after taking east coast tour from new york and had a wonderful time while seeing alluring places around me like Niagara Falls, Corning and New York City.
(02-08-2019, 12:32 AM)Reese Wrote: Hello, dgrimm70, darlene and Isaiah, It is my goodness that all of you members liked to say me welcome on this community. I am feeling so happy to read the welcome post. I must say that I love to have a conversation with active members and hopefully it will be a wonderful experience for me to make sharing in my favorite corners and have an interesting time here.

I am glad to hear that you are happy after seeing my welcome post and like it. It is also really nice you like to enjoy conversation with active members on the various topics which is your favorite because this thing is best for learning and sharing information. However, would you like to share your favorite hobbies, names here for starting the conversation?
Isaiah, I love to have a conversation with board members. If you wanna ask about my hobbies then I would like to say that I am a big fan of enjoying exciting things in my free time to have fun such as,
Travel
Shopping
Camping
Stargazing
Art and Craft
Photography
Watching Movies
Reese, Its just really a nice thing to have you here on this board. would like to say you a warm welcome in this board. Hopefully, this will let you get stay connected with this board and members of this board.
Yes, and you are all welcome here.  Very glad to have you adding your thoughts and comments in areas of discussion of interest to you.  Again, welcome.  :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
Reese !!! welcome from my side and love to say the admin of this board is active. This is a positive thing and so sure by this can get good information about all favorite things to do.