MERRY CHRISTMAS
HEY ALL

DEC 25 2018 is when the world celebrates Christmas ===
and the birth of JESUS==== even though we are not 
sure when JESUS was born  let us all let us all be thankful 
for the event

dgrimm70
Yes, Christmas is now just 5 more days away.  Hope you all have a great time this Christmas.  Any plans?

My family is meeting for a meal and fun below the cafeteria in the "Hilltop Hideout" at Burman University this coming Sunday afternoon.  There will be about 30+ of us so we will have a good time.

Well........I hope we will.  My sister who lives next to my house is dying but hopefully she'll still be here then.  Praying.
Make it Happen! :-)
HEY ALL

THERE  is  only 4 more days until Christmas Day====

dgrimm70
Yes, it's getting closer........ :-)
HEY ALL  

only 3  more days until Christmas Day

dgrimm70
HEY ALL

Only 2 more days until Christmas Day===does any one  have special plans

dgrimm70
Yes......only 2 more days.  Are you doing anything special, dgrimm70?  Our family is actually doing something special today.  We're meeting at the 'Hideout' at Burman University for games followed by a meal.  Should be good!  :-)
Tomorrow is the day....................... Hope you have a great Christmas!  :-)
Our family Christmas Gathering at the Hideout at Burman went very well yesterday.  I made 5 kinds of dessert and only have one left so they must have liked them.  :-) Now we just have to wait to get together there next Christmas.  (if not before for some other gathering)

Hope you all have a great family time together.
HEY ALL

today DEC 25 is  CHRSITMAS DAY =====I hope all of  you
have a good day with friends and family====let us  also
remember why the world is  celebrating this  event

dgrimm70
DARLENE

MY 3  SONS AND I got together SUNDAY DEC 23 had a good meal and exchanged gifts 

I got back to  my  place DEC 24 in afternoon

dgrimm70
Yes, today is the day.  Hope you all have a great Christmas and dgrimm70 it sounds like you had a great Christmas yesterday with your sons.  Very happy for you.

A very Merry, Merry Christmas!
And Christmas 2018 is over....yesterday.  And now we start working toward Christmas 2019...... :-)