Cúc Phương National Park
Cúc Phương National Park will be a great spot for exploring in Vietnam. I have heard lots bout its natural beauty and now will take a tour of this spot personally. I am sure this will prove really enjoyable to me. Share massive stuff about this and your experience of being there as well. I am here to read nice rp0elies regarding this tour plan before to start my trip. 

I will go for tour packages from chicago.
Cuc Phuong National Park is a most visited park of the world where a lot of visitors visited it annually with family and kids and enjoyed the beauty of this alluring park. It is also famous park and my favourite too. I also spent a really good time there before mine bus to grand canyon from los angeles on my best friend's birthday party. I have captured a lot of images there and came back with smiley faces. In my point of view, it is a perfect place among the all nature and adventure lovers.
Well, buddy after reading your views I can assume that Cúc Phương National Park will be a superb and enjoyable place for me to visit. I want to see some shots from your collection that you have captured while you tour of Cúc Phương National Park. It will be truly nice to see for me so will you share here.
I also spent a really good time there so I would like to share here the some most adorable and charming views of this fabulous park which I have captured in my camera during my journey. I hope you will like them. Those images are:

[Image: mai-chau-1.jpg?resize=1500%2C1000&ssl=1]

[Image: 135791_3bf53c43.jpghttp:]