California's accommodations?
I want to know some names of Big Sur, California's accommodations names from all of your side. My mom will visit this place after finishing her 3 day bus tour and stay there 5 or 6 days and she has no idea about it accommodations. She said to me that should collect massive stuff about it for me.
KATIE

I would just go to google and see what accommodations there are

dgrimm70
California is the best place and most people this place visited, I have explored this place in my life and the last tour i spent 5 days in this place and i stayed in Hotel Drisco, this hotel so nice and looks like so decent, I suggest you must go to this place and get the great experience. this hotels services so nice and this hotel stuff so hardworking and experienceable person.
Katie! My uncle had recently explored California's and share with some California's accommodations names which are best for staying there according to my uncle. I am going to share those California's accommodations names here.
Carter Estate Winery and Resort
Lake Isabella Motel
Big Sur River Inn
Timberline Lodge
Arrowhead Lake Inn
Point Reyes Schoolhouse Lodging
Josiah! You have shared really very informative and useful stuff here. I like to read your suggestion and have noted in my cart. Also, all those names which KENNETH's has shared here with all members and will share all these with my mom. I am quite sure that she will like this sharing.
In my point of view, Carter Estate Winery and Resort is a perfect place to have comfortable stay in California. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its best services. Its atmosphere is very pleasant and cool. It is a filled with plenty well furnished rooms where you can comfortable stay with family and kids. I hope you will spent really good time there as well as other visitors.
I will say that all of you have shared interesting views about California's accommodations which are truly nice and helpful for all travel freaks. I will must talk about these with fellows and when will plan the tour of California then will give the first priority to these accommodations. This will gonna really helpful for me.
Joseph! I am glad to read your informative and motivative post here about Carter Estate Winery and Resort. I really like to read about this accommodation and willing to know from your side about room rates, services and exact location of it. Share here fastly. I am looking for your next post which will prove more useful for me.