Re-alignment: Getting Out of The Box
The sermon for last week was a good one about making sure our priorities are aligned with God's priorities. I hope you enjoy it as much as I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhUiLpnDa4U
Now this looks very good. Church at Keene Church last Sabbath, January 7, 2017. Thanks for posting this MandaPanda. I haven't watched it all yet but, look forward to it.
Make it Happen! :-)
Yeah the sermon today is Be Still and Know. Very good as well
Sounds like the Keene Church has some very good sermon presenters who present very good sermons.
Yes they do that is why I am also going to be changing my membership. I have done all I can do at my current church. They need a lot of prayer because the elders have to desire of bringing in new programs to help the members grow spiritually. The new church they are building is the same capacity as the current building so what is that saying. 1 - it is all the funds they have so they don't seem to be trusting God to provide more. 2 - It tells me they don't really want to grow.
MANDA PANDA

well GOD will put you where you are need the most

dgrimm70
Yes He will. I have been praying for about 3 months now because I have been at the current church since 1998. Everything was good until I was put in leadership roles. I am glad for God's guidance and His ability to talk to me and let me know what He desires from my life.
How are things working out for you MandaPanda?
Well, things are going good. I am pretty sure a membership change is in my near future. God has work for me to do else where. I am having to alter the prayer program a lot even though it was approved as I presented the program. I am praying about the changes and making sure that I am not compromising with irrational fears over what God has asked me to do. I am working it out with God through prayer. On Sabbath I was the Sabbath School Superintendent and I read chapter 1 from Ellen White's book on Prayer. One of the people that is the biggest critic of the prayer program I presented said the thoughts I shared were inspired and it was all information I used in the prayer program that they are opposing so much. I just don't get it, but at the same time I have to make sure I don't react out of hurt pride because pride has no place in ministry. There are always different ways to present the same material. One way reaches this person, but another way is more effective with someone else. I just have to continue to trust God to lead. It is nominating committee time and I need to make a decision before I can accept any positions at either church.
Sounds like things are inspiring people to attend your prayer program. Yes, there does come a time when we just might need to change our churches. I pray you will allow the Lord to lead and guide you.
Yes. I will present my changes to the elders and then work on planning the event. I don't want my decision to leave be based on hurt feelings. I want it to truly be the leading of the Lord. Please pray for the prayer event and for my decision.
Will do......