Start of a Greeting Card Ministry
Well, I sure hope they like them. Don't think they get very many so it's a good things to do. :-)
Make it Happen! :-)
Well today I made all the cards.  Took me quite a while but, tomorrow I'm hoping to get someone else to read them to make sure I don't have any mistakes and then I'll print them, cut out the bells that I put foam under to make them stand out, then we can sign them and take them to the businesses.  I know in the past they really liked getting these cards so I hope they will like them again.  :-)
Wink 
DARLENE

I am sure all the people of the businesses  will like them and the efferent all of you  put in to them  

dgrimm70
Thanks.....I hope they do.  :-)
Well today, I delivered all the cards to the business in our little village.  Still haven't been able to deliver about 3 cards.  Will do so in the next couple of days......Several told me that they really liked the cards..... :-)
The post above was made in December and we are now near the end of January so all the cards were delivered and people really appreciated them.  And............I had the owner of the Seed Cleaning Plant here ask me to send him the picture of the Plant because he really thought it was a great picture which included more of the plant then he had ever seen before.  He wants to use it in his advertising so, I emailed it to him.  Haven't seen any advertising yet though but, that doesn't mean it hasn't been done just haven't seen it yet.  :-)
If someone in our village dies or a family member dies we will again take cards to them.  We just have to keep ourselves aware......
DARLENE

I  am  sure  your  village  news paper  has  the  obituaries column

just  look  there

dgrimm70
The appreciation party for the Village office staff went very well.  They loved it and we loved presenting it.  It is fun and rewarding.  Now we have to wait until next year (unless something comes up before then) and we have to decide who we will give one to.  Hopefully we'll find someone soon so we can start planning...............  Smile