A Big Thanks To All Who Participate
Yes, we will be waiting for you Scary. We still need more people adding their comments. I plan on celebrating the 9th year of the forum at work.....maybe we'll get more if we do some advertising.........
Make it Happen! :-)
Well, you don't have to wait anymore.....here I am. :-) I will certainly try to be online for the 9th year celebration. Anything interesting happening?
Very glad you are here Scary! Not sure yet what will be happening on the 9th yet.....still planning.
Glad you were back Scary......hope you continue to come back. We need more people adding comments here and you do add your comments, so thanks very much!
Wonder where you are now Scary? Haven't see you for quite a while. We really like you here because you know how to add your comments and many other people do not. So, if you are a person new on the forum we hope that you will add your comments in areas of discussion of interest to you. We need your comments here........ :-)
SCARY

yes you have been missed with you thoughts and comments ----i hope you come back soon

dgrimm70
Yes, I haven't seen Scary for quite some time. Have you seen any of her posts?
No, I still haven't seen any of Scary's posts......wish she would come back.
Well Scary still has not come back. Praying that she does......
Now, where is Scary.....................missing. Very sad!
If Scary doesn't come back, maybe you could join. We need more people to help with the discussion. Could you join and participate?
Yes......another BIG thanks for all who participate in this forum. You are very needed here!
And another BIG thank you to all who come to this forum and participate. We really thank you!
Again we repeat.....this forum is here for 5 reasons......

1. Come and find information about other single adult ministries
2. Discuss issues pertaining to singleness
3. Fellowship with other single adults
4. Discuss what works and what does not work in Single Adult
Ministries
5. Post upcoming events.

So, we hope you are single and belong to a Single Adult Ministry and can make some posts which include information in some of the areas listed above.
Yes, I still like our list of why the forum is here and hopefully we are still meeting all give of those reasons for having this forum.