A Big Thanks To All Who Participate
DARLENE

YES dont be shy post post post post post your comments and thought

dgrimm60
Another big thank you to dgrimm60 for all you do for this forum! We need more people like you here. So......if you are interested in working with the Sabbath School section of the forum, or becoming a moderator or overseesing certain sections of the forum, please to contact me. The membership of this forum is growing quite fast so we could do more with it if we had help.

Again, thanks dgrimm60....
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

well thank you dear sister

dgrimm60
HEY ALL

go ahead and post your comments and thoughts just look at the list and post we will not jump on you

so don't be shy and post post post

dgrimm60
Thanks everyone i just can't get over all of this you all are doing for me. I try to be nice to everybody but sometimes thing like this .
MANISH

thank you for your post

dgrimm60
Still trying to find more people to come and talk here. The spamming has stopped to a large extent and that is really, really wonderful! Now we just need people to come and participate in the discussion.
HEY ALL

yes just find thread or topic that interest you and post it will be fun

dgrimm60
Tonight we have over 40 people on the forum....now we just need some to talk by adding a post in some of our topics. Love to hear something from each one of you!
And now (10/1/12) there are 48. Maybe we'll hit 50 yet.
DARLENE

WELL that is good to hear

now let all the new members start posting

dgrimm60
It is now 2014 and this forum still has the same reasons for existence at at the beginning of 2007:

1. Come and find information about other Single Adult Ministries
2. Discuss issues pertaining to singleness
3. Fellowship with other single adults
4. Discuss what works and what does not work in Single Adult
Ministries
5. Post upcoming events.
HEY ALL NEW MEMBERS

just look ant the topics and pick one out that interesting you and make a comment

dgrimm70
Well, I haven't been here very much lately but, once summer is over and things get back to normal, I will be here more.
SCARY

WE WILL be waiting for you

dgrimm70