Severe Storm.......Praying HARD!
Wow!  We just experienced a severe thunder and hail storm like I've never seen before.  We had hail the size of golf balls and some bigger.  I was in my house and the banging was terribly loud.  I sure was praying hard!  My brother car and truck were outside and the car has very severe dints in it and a broken window. I don't see any broken windows in my house (unless I find them later).  We can still hear thunder and it's still raining but not hailing.  Hopefully it won't do that again.  

I went outside and picked up 4 large hail balls and put them in my freezer so now I have reminders.

I really want to thank the Lord for looking after us......
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

well thank GOD that you are safe

dgrimm70
Yes, we are safe....but after the hail storm we had lighting and thunder like you wouldn't believe. I had crawled into bed and it started lightning and thunder it was everywhere and very bad! I don't know if lightning does anything to you but, I just couldn't sleep for a long time....and this morning it is almost all clear and sunny.

The city near to us really had hail worse then we did. A lot of cars were very badly damaged. Haven't heard about houses yet but, if you have baseball size hail hitting a house I'm sure there is some damage. I saw a couple of pictures of cars on facebook where the whole roof caved in and huge holes in the windshields. Glad it wasn't quite as bad here! God does answer prayers.............
When I got home from work today I went out and looked at my house to see if there was any damage from the hail and yes, the west side siding of both my house and my garage have a quite a lot of damage. Hopefully it won't cost too much to fix....
DARLENE

well maybe some damage to house and garage but you were safe and not hurt

dgrimm70
Yes, we certainly need to be thankful that we're not hurt....this morning I'm going to my house insurance company to make a claim. Hopefully we'll get help with the cost, and fortunately it was only one side of the house and garage.
DARLENE

well maybe some damage to house and garage but you were safe and not hurt

dgrimm70
Yes, we are safe and not hurt but, I filed an insurance claim and they will be coming to look at the house and garage and also look at the roof.
The insurance company did come and check out my house about 3 weeks ago (my brother-in-law saw them). They have still not contacted me though......wait, wait, wait..................................
DARLENE

yes it seems sometimes that insurance companies move slow

dgrimm70