Smoke, smoke, smoke......
Yesterday and this morning our area and three provinces are covered in smoke.......there are an extreme amount of forest fires in Saskatchewan and BC and some in northern Alberta but, the one that seems to be affecting us the most is a very large one near Jasper, Alberta.  It is very large and is sending smoke our way................. We need to pray for more rain and that the fire fighters will be able to get a handle on it very soon.
Make it Happen! :-)
Still smoke, smoke, smoke but, now they are predicting severe thunder storms. Calgary has had severe thunder storms and a lot of flooding. They are about 1 1/2 hours drive from here so.......what will we get? Maybe if we get rain the smoke will die down? Hope so.

I was just outside for about 1 1/2 hours cutting grass and it certainly is hot and smoky!

What does the future hold?????????????????????
DARLENE

I will be praying for you that the smoke clears up

dgrimm70
Thanks for the prayers. I just finished cutting more grass and when I was done there was thunder but, no rain yet.....hope it rains soon so the smoke can learn up soon.
DARLENE

well it is good that GOD held the rain off so you could finish cutting the grass:-)---;-)---Tongue---Big Grin---

dgrimm70
Yes, and now, I hope it rains! :-)
DARLENE

WELL did it rain ???-----:-)---;-)---Tongue---Big Grin---

dgrimm70
Yes! It rained and it's raining right now and I can see the hills.....the smoke is gone. God is good! :-)