I love me for who I am
I have family members who love me
I have people who like my company
I can develop friendships without older people, younger people
I am not really alone

from Single and Gifted by Jeffrey Brown Published by Autumn House
Make it Happen! :-)
Excellent ...

We may feel alone, but as this says so well ... we are never all alone!
Did you know that 25 % of the population of North America live alone in both the rural and urban environment - without the company of another human being? 41 percent of households in Tokyo comprised of only one person in 2000 and 46 million people in Europe live by themselves. In Australia the number of women living alone rose to 13 per cent in 2003 from 11 per cent a decade earlier and 46 million people now live alone in Europe. Fifty percent of Moscow residents are living their lives in solitude. On average, Americans now spend half their adult lives outside marriage - many living alone.

The above comes from a website "Living Alone." It's an interesting website:

http://www.tdc.ca/alone.htm
It is an interesting site. You find such neat stuff and are kind enough to share. thank you

Having lived both ways, I can honestly say, living alone is a good thing.
"The Joy of Being Single" looks like an interesting book. I've never seen it in any stores but, if I do, I'll buy it and see what it has to say.....

The book is advertised on the above website along with many others.
DARLENE

that is a good poem

dgrimm60
Wow! I just read some of the comments in the above website from people who do live alone and how they feel about it. Very interesting!
So, do you live alone? What is it like? Do you like living alone? Love to hear from you.
I have lived alone much of my life and it isn't so bad. I think one just has to make up their mind that they will enjoy living alone or with others. What are your thoughts on this?
Still living alone.....well upstairs but, my brother and his new wife live in the legal suite in my basement. So, I guess you could say I'm not really alone now. :-)