Which you prefer Firefox or Chrome?
RONDAMAYS

thank you for posting your comment

dgrimm60
I will prefer for you firefox i like to use it and it is a best web browser i am always using it. It is a quick and faster i am always using its tools for my business use and general use.
LIONMISTY

thank you for posting your thought

dgrimm60
I prefer Mozilla Firefox most than Google Chrome because, It's provide high download speed and security than chrome and the best thing is the treasure of lots of Add-on.
MIKEADLER10

dgrimm60
I always go with Firefox because it provides a very good customer support, It is one of the best browser software, Firefox provides very fast and easy Internet access which makes your surfing experience better.
ALEAXWARNER

dgrimm60
I like Google chrome which is the best web browser. Firefox has well feature but chrome is very simple and better in use than in. It make safe to data from hacker which create it well in use.
ABDOUACLY

dgrimm60
There is a lot of controversy lately over which technique is better, quicker, and more highly effective than the other. Unfortunately, the response is not as obvious cut as this one is the better option. This probably describes all of the buzz over which is the right option. The actuality is there is not a right or incorrect option for the normal technique. The response is a bit more complex for designers.
FZZIBUNZUL

thank you for you comment

dgrimm60
Here I would like to go with Mozilla Firefox, Because it's fastest browser among both. There are so many functionality provided by Firefox. It also provides wide range of application support which makes your internet experience batter and easier.
EADWEARDROGER

dgrimm60
I am using both Firefox and google chrome, both are best web browser. Google chrome is developed by google, it is very faster and secure web browser. Mozilla Firefox is also best web browser that was developed Mozilla Foundation and it support add ons facility so you can use so many tools easily.
JESMINLOUISE

dgrimm60