Which you prefer Firefox or Chrome?
Which you prefer Firefox or Chrome?
ALBERT45

I am guessing these are fire wall protection

I think I have FIREFOX

dgrimm60
I do have 'Internet Explorer' and 'Chrome.' I've used Internet Explorer for a long time and just recently got Chrome at work and it ate up my Internet Explorer at work. At home I still have both. Not really sure which one I like more although Internet Explorer is easier to use and easier to configure.
Make it Happen! :-)
Firefox and Chrome both are best to use but it totally depend upon a person. I use Firefox, as it is more faster, easy to access and also provide high security. All these feature make it more popular.
WADERMAXX

thank you for posting your comment

dgrimm60
I prefer Mozilla Firefox because it is very simple and easy to operate. Firefox has a superb addons facilities. With the help of this addons users can do the work faster. It can run and browse the site quickly compared to others. It is one of the best and most popular browser in the world.
SEANGYBSON

dgrimm60
Firefox protects you from trojans and spyware, and warn you of fraudulent sites.Firefox integrates nicely with the software on your computer anti-virus software whenever download.The TraceMonkey JavaScript engine brings screaming fast performance for Firefox 3.6. JavaScript is more than three times faster than Firefox 3 and 20% faster than Firefox 3.5, will be able to see the difference without breaking the stopwatch.
EEONMAGNA

dgrimm60
In My Opinion Firefox is best . because this browse Give Correctly information world wide
about chrome this is not best in search correctly ,yes i agree about Chrome speed .batter seed give .

FORUM1AJIT

dgrimm60
At this time i am prefer Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla Firefox is the best and very popular web browser around this world. Now a days there are many people like to use this web browser because it is easy to use and understand.
I like to prefer Google chrome because in this speedy work can be carried out compare to Mozilla Firefox and it is very simple also so everyone can use it very well.
SMETHROSS and JIMMVCROW

thank you both for your comments

dgrimm60
Computer is great technology in all over the world. There are many browser google chrome, opera, safari and so on. But I prefer Mozilla firefox rather than chrome. Firefox have many various operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, and many other platforms.