Creating Website
DARLENE

well we will be waiting for the up dates----Smile---Wink---Tongue---Very Happy---

dgrimm70
Well the two websites above that I've been using are up-to-date but, the colour is not the same as the color on the computer that I created them on. Oh, well........
Make it Happen! Smile
Still keeping the website up-to-date.

Will soon need to update the SAGE website because on Friday the 44 people that went on our Adventist Heritage Tour will be returning. They have been gone for 15 days. They flew into Toronto Airport and then got on a bus and have been travelling around North East U.S. to our Adventist Heritage sites. What I have heard is that they have been having a very, very wonderful trip!
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

keep us up to date

dgrimm70
Well both websites have been updated by, they certainly aren't as creative as some websites.....If I knew more, I'd do more. Oh well.............
Make it Happen! Smile
Today I updated our ASAM website and it is now current. You can look at it from the above link.
Make it Happen! Smile
Websites are still quite current but, need more pictures......
Make it Happen! Smile
Oh, oh....I see I have some upgrading to do on our ASAM website. Last Sabbath our S.H.I.N.E.rs presented the church service in Drumheller and I have some pictures so need to post them. Will do it in about 6 days...........
Make it Happen! Smile
It is up-to-date until this coming weekend....October 3..... Smile
Make it Happen! Smile
And now I'm thinking that maybe we should switch from a website to a Facebook Group. Do you think that would work better? If so, how does one go about starting a Facebook group?
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

if you switch what would that do????? would one have to join again to the facebook group???

i think i like that forum best

dgrimm70
Yes, our forum stays here but, our website might be deleted and turn into a Facebook group. Not sure yet.
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

OKAY I was wondering if you keep this forum-----that is good you keep it

dgrimm70
I think our websites above are updated. Guess I need to check them again.
Make it Happen! Smile
Well these two website need updating again.......must get at it!
Make it Happen! Smile