Creating Website
I've created two websites in my life. I learned how to do this by watching a DVD of FrontPage. I was just asked to create a website for ASAM in my conference here in Alberta and I just discovered that Microsoft no longer produces FrontPage. So, what program does one use?

I know that Simple Updates has one at a reasonable cost but, are there other programs like FrontPage? It looks like I'm going to have to learn a whole new program just for this.
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

I am not sure sorry

but i hope you find one soon

dgrimm60
Website creation is becoming the easy process because of the latest technologies. I have just create one E commerce web site and I used dreamweaver software for web design and coding in PHP. There are lots of languages for creating web sites.
Thanks connor. Yes, I have heard that Dreamweaver is a good website creation program. Maybe that is the one I need to get and try. Hopefully it is somewhat like FrontPage?
Make it Happen! Smile
Due to lot of technology it was becoming easy for us,You have to just create one E commerce web site and I used dreamweaver software for web design and coding in PHP, There are lots of languages for creating web sites.
Yes, I've heard that Dreamweaver is a good program. Perhaps the one I'll try to create our Alberta ASAM website....
Make it Happen! Smile
Following are the ways to create a new website

Plan your site
Design your site
Code your site
Upload your files
Promote your site
maintain your site
Oh, oh, I forgot. The follow-up to FrontPage is Expressions and we did get that software and I used it to upgrade our website before I moved to Alberta. I'm trying to get it back so that we can create a website for ASAM in Alberta. Hopefully they can find it.
Make it Happen! Smile
There are very easy technology for creating new web site, you have to open E-commerce and in dream waver software, you have to making the web site from various languages, you have to also promote your web site.
To make a banking website you absolutely just charge to know html, and some anatomy of scripting language, perl, python, php, asp etc, that allows you to dynamically change the web pages beatific to the the user so it can accept the adapted advice from the coffer database, like affairs etc. Knowing Css , and javascript are just icing on the cake.
Well I wasn't able to find a software program but, I did find a company that does most of the work and then you create a website using their program. Much easier then a software program. Simple Updates is based in Berrien Springs Michigan and does this work for Adventist Churches/schools, Conferences, etc. They just happen to be the ones doing the technical work for this forum also. A very great company!
Make it Happen! Smile
Well last year I created two website using Simple Updates. One was for our Adventist Single Adult Ministries and the other for SAGE Alberta. I would like to change some of the website pictures but..... You can look at both of them:

http://www.sagealberta.ca/
Make it Happen! Smile
Well these websites work well, just would like to change some of the pictures in the pages (other than what I posted.) Oh, well, when I really get into website creation then maybe we can create our own.

Simple updates has many, many websites all around North America and they really do well. They also host this forum for us. I do most of it but it is on their server. So, I really, really do appreciate them!
Make it Happen! Smile
I did recently update our two website but, they need it again because we've had a couple of other events......hopefully I can update it before our camp meeting or it will have to wait until near the end of July.
Make it Happen! Smile
These websites always seem to need updating.....hopefully I can do it next week. There have been more events and I have more pictures....just have to find the time to do it.
Make it Happen! Smile