Google Chrome Search Engine
Since the the new forum MyBB program was installed over Christmas I was having a problem seeing the Shout Box and could not use it. Yesterday well looking at the program on another office worker's computer I found that she was using Google Chrome as her search engine. So, I spoke to our IT person and he suggested that I download the program (it is a free download) so I did that and now I can see the Shout Box and it works.

It is suggested that perhaps some of the old forum is cached in the browser and that I need to clear it out. (whatever that means Smile ) Anyway perhaps that is correct. So, one day soon I will attempt to do that.....

Does anyone have any other advice?
Make it Happen! Smile
Thanks for sharing it. I am using Mozilla Firefox as well as Google's Chrome and can say that both of them are the best web browsers then other browsers available. Google Chrome is a free web browser that takes just minutes to install. It's available for Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
Google Chrome is a browser developed by Google using the WebKit rendering engine and part of the application. It was first released in beta version of Microsoft Windows, September 2, 2008, and was issued on December 11, 2008 stable. The name is derived from the base of the graphical user interface, or "chrome", of web browsers. In December 2010, the Chrome browser was third most popular, with 14.85% share of worldwide use of web browsers.

Google Chrome is a browser developed by Google, which uses the WebKit rendering engine and part of the application. It was first released in beta for Microsoft Chrome loads websites quickly.Search Windows.Google right of the address bar.
Google chrome was best browser then any other. It provide nice speed and security. Google chrome is introduced by the by the google itself. Google chrome contain advanced tools and menu. They are easy in use and understand by every one.
Google chrome is a very advance web browser, which is developed by google. It has a very intelligent start page, we can easily switch to google browser, it has is own task manager. You can also dragging tabs out and getting back again.
Google Chrome search engine are good for the Laptop and Desktop also.It is not popular like Windows Xp.It gives good functional.
Google chrome is web browser that designed by Google and Google is the best search engine. That have wonderful features which make them most famous and most used. Its all are services of Google which is American internet services.
As my opinion first I want to tell you that firefox and chrome is totally different browsers. Chrome is faster then firefox but firefox has many tools that chrome is not supported. Currently I am using Firefox and it works very nicely.
Google chrome is the best browser.It is very fast compare to other browser.Chrome is very easily we can use.Chrome has many fast so we can easily load site and download file from Internet.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in which batter , My thing
Google Chrome Search Engine not give you particularly Information From web
But Mozilla Firefox When Even Give You particularly information From web
This mine manner

Google Chrome is the best web browser i am always using it on my PC for internet so i like to use this it is a best from Google so i like this and it is a better than the Internet explorer.
Google chrome is only for the personal use not for professional use. You can watch pics, Movies , Videos, Play game on google chrome very smoothly but for doing a professional work it's not good.
Nice information sharing. Google Chrome is the browser. google.com is search engine. Google Chrome is best for me. Google Chrome is the multi task features and fast google services, google apps fast working.
And I'm still using Google Chrome and it is still working very well. It's a great one!
Make it Happen! Smile