Single Creek and the Single Adult in Our Church
Here are some video clips from Single Creek where single adults tell what it's like to be single in the Christian (Adventist) Church. Some great interviews, etc. Gotta check this out at:

http://www.singlecreek.com/

Make it Happen! :-)
This is great! It is really good and encouraging to hear of other single adults experience in our church. It brings encouragement and challenges us to bring about change in our own church. So, what are you and I going to do? Seems we need to make ASAM more upfront and we need to speak louder. After all (at least in Canada) 51.68% of all adults are single. Maybe our voice needs to be louder so that those in leadership hear us?
This is an excellent movie. We bought it and we had it previewed at one of our rally days. The singles loved it and it is very meaningful. We just might invite the producer to our camp meeting......
DARLENE

Thank for posting this short video clip web site...it was interesting

dgrimm60

Yes, we watched the old version because that is the one I bought. There is a newer version. I\'d like to see that one.
DARLENE

well maybe you can post a short video of the new version soon

dgrimm60
Will be taking Single Creek to our ASAM Retreat and if someone wants to watch it they can do so. A great video!
Chris Lang the producer of "Single Creek" from Lifestreams Media, will be our Young Adult speaker at our camp meeting this summer. He will also be doing a workshop for Single Adult Ministries. Just recently I spoke to him on the phone and he said he would be sending a couple of videos for me to view. This week I received them. The one is the revised/updated version of "Single Creek" and the other is a newer one called "When Mourning Breaks." This one is on Exploring the Impact of Pregnancy Loss on: Emotions, Relationships, Marriage and Faith. On the back of the video cover it says "Each Year in the USA 33% of all pregnancies end either in miscarriage or through elective abortion. 2,000,000 pregnancies lost."

We'll have to watch both of these very soon.
DARLENE

wow that is a lot of babies lost---that is sad

dgrimm70
Apparently there is an update to this video. I saw this in our ABC on Tuesday.

An here is their Facbook address: https://www.facebook.com/singlecreek
I went to our ABC at our recent Camp Meeting and I saw a lot of these videos. Maybe I need to buy some and give them to my friends because it is very good!
DARLENE

thank you for posting this web site and short video

dgrimm70